|follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/SanneVanBerge…|
Stop Animal Cruelty Creativity ContestContest will run from June 29th - July 30th 2010.Stop Animal Cruelty Creativity Contest by SOMEbySophia
The judges of the contest will choose two of their favourite photos (EACH) from the final entries, which will then be posted in a poll on my page (StoryOfMyEyes) for the deviants themselves (YOU!) to vote!
The poll will be posted on July 30th, and the winner will be announced on July 31st. Whichever image recieves the most votes within that time period will win 1st place. Which ever image recieves the second most amount of votes, will win 2nd place!
Rules and Conditions:
- As always, please play nice!
- Anyone BUT the judges can enter
- Only photographs, please
- All work submitted must be the original property of the person submitting it
- Photographs submitted can be old or new. When the picture was taken does not matter to us!
- Up to two entries per contestant
- There must be an animal in the photo, whether it's a toy, a picture on a sticker, or a real-life creature. We just p
I am a freelance photographer, and a book and paper conservator at the University of Amsterdam. The day when I'll be able to support myself from my photography will be a happy one indeed.|
I mostly take portraits, but I'm slowly teaching myself to experiment with more full-body shots and stillives. I enjoy stylized studio portraits, but nothing beats using daylight. I am immensely insired by 17th century (Dutch) paintings (Vermeer for instance, but also stillives) and try to capture a certain painterly quality in my portraits when I can.
I won't tell you I'm an 'artist', I enjoy what I do, that's all I need
you can check out my work and follow me on facebook: